Win FREE entry to iconic heritage sites with Tohu Whenua
Aotearoa is bursting with stunning sites rich in culture and history – and Tohu Whenua wants to send you there this summer!
From Māori pā sites and mission stations where battles were fought and treaties signed, to the towns, farms and other settlements linked by good old kiwi ingenuity, Tohu Whenua makes it easy for you to explore our most iconic landmarks and hidden gems that capture defining moments in our history.
Entry is simple:
- like our Facebook page @tohuwhenua
- tell us which is your favourite Tohu Whenua landmark in the comments section of the competition post
The prize? A one-year membership for two people for Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga properties.
Entries close midnight Friday 20 December.
Terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person can be accepted.
- All entries must be received on or before the competition closing date.
- Tohu Whenua will not accept responsibility for any late submissions, any entries that are not received or any entries or files that are corrupt, damaged, lost or inaccessible.
- By participating in the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, including all eligibility requirements. Entrants also accept that all decisions made by Tohu Whenua are final and binding in all matters relating to the competition.
- Tohu Whenua reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, for any reason and without prior notification.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree that they have the consent of any people who are clearly identifiable in the entry.
- By entering, each entrant warrants that their entry is original and that their submission does not or will not infringe any third party's intellectual property.
- Tohu Whernua may collect entrants’ personal information (name and contact details) for the purpose of administering and processing the competition only.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
You must be:
- A legal resident of New Zealand
You cannot be:
- An employee of Tohu Whenua, the Department of Conservation Te Papa Atawhai, Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga, Manatū Taonga Ministry for Culture and Heritage, or a prize sponsor.
- An immediate family member of an employee of Tohu Whenua, the Department of Conservation Te Papa Atawhai, Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga, Manatū Taonga Ministry for Culture and Heritage, or a prize sponsor.
Photo caption/credit: Kororipo Heritage Park, Northland. Credit: Grant Sheehan/Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga