Love your Tohu Whenua!
Love your Tohu Whenua! Show the kaitiaki/guardians of your most treasured Kiwi heritage places some love and be in to win! Our country is brimming with Tohu Whenua - unique Kiwi heritage places where you can experience New Zealand’s most important stories. It’s now time that we show the dedicated people who look after our treasured places a little love!
Entry is simple:
- in a few words tell us which of the Tohu Whenua listed on our website you love the most and why (there are 25 locations to choose from at www.tohuwhenua.nz)
- post your answer in the comments of the competition post on Facebook or Instagram
- ‘like’ our Facebook or Instagram page
Entries close midnight Friday 10 July 2020.
The prize? Free entry for two adults to a Tohu Whenua of your choice.
Terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person can be accepted.
- All entries must be received on or before the competition closing date.
- Tohu Whenua will not accept responsibility for any late submissions, any entries that are not received or any entries or files that are corrupt, damaged, lost or inaccessible.
- By participating in the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, including all eligibility requirements. Entrants also accept that all decisions made by Tohu Whenua are final and binding in all matters relating to the competition.
- Tohu Whenua reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, for any reason and without prior notification.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree that they have the consent of any people who are clearly identifiable in the entry.
- By entering, each entrant warrants that their entry is original and that their submission does not or will not infringe any third party's intellectual property.
- Tohu Whernua may collect entrants’ personal information (name and contact details) for the purpose of administering and processing the competition only.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
You must be:
- A legal resident of New Zealand
You cannot be:
- An employee of Tohu Whenua, the Department of Conservation Te Papa Atawhai, Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga, Manatū Taonga Ministry for Culture and Heritage, or a prize sponsor.
- An immediate family member of an employee of Tohu Whenua, the Department of Conservation Te Papa Atawhai, Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga, Manatū Taonga Ministry for Culture and Heritage, or a prize sponsor.
Photo caption/credit: Kororipo Heritage Park, Northland.