Is your photo the star of Tohu Whenua’s summer marketing campaign?
Have you ever dreamed of having your photo printed in a magazine? We're looking for a great photo to use on our summer campaign, to encourage people to visit our special New Zealand heritage places.
Deadline Monday 28 September 2020
The photo we’re looking for:
- portrays one of 24 Tohu Whenua heritage places located in Northland, Otago or the West Coast (for a full list see www.tohuwhenua.nz);
- shows the beauty and special heritage features of the place;
- can include people captured in an authentic moment;
- is high resolution and could be printed on a full-size magazine page.
If your entry is chosen you get a $100 gift voucher & credit to you as the photographer.
Entry is simple:
Share 1 to 10 photos of Tohu Whenua listed on our website www.tohuwhenua.nz
Enter in three different ways: tag @tohuwhenua on your own Instagram or Facebook post; post your photo in the comments section below the original competition post; direct message us your photo.
Entries must be of sufficient quality to be printed on the full page of a magazine.
Entries close midnight Monday 28 September 2020.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is for up to 10 photos per person.
- All entries must be received on or before the submission closing date.
- Tohu Whenua will not accept responsibility for any late submissions, any entries that are not received or any entries or files that are corrupt, damaged, lost or inaccessible.
- By submitting their photographs, entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, including all eligibility requirements. Entrants also accept that all decisions made by Tohu Whenua are final and binding in all matters.
- If an entry is chosen, the photographer gives Tohu Whenua permission to use the photograph as an integral part of Tohu Whenua’s marketing campaign in 2020/2021.
- Tohu Whenua reserves the right to not deem any of the photographs entered fit for their 2020/2021 marketing campaign.
- By submitting their photographs, entrants agree that they have the consent of any people who are clearly identifiable in the photograph.
- By entering, each entrant warrants that their entry is original and that their submission does not or will not infringe any third party's intellectual property.
- Tohu Whenua may collect entrants’ personal information (name and contact details) for the purpose of administering and processing the photography challenge only.
- This photography challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
You must be:
- A legal resident of New Zealand
You cannot be:
- An employee of Tohu Whenua, the Department of Conservation Te Papa Atawhai, Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga, or Manatū Taonga Ministry for Culture and Heritage.
- An immediate family member of an employee of Tohu Whenua, the Department of Conservation Te Papa Atawhai, Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga, or Manatū Taonga Ministry for Culture and Heritage.
5 best half-day heritage walks for autumn
Bright blue skies, trees ablaze with colourful autumn foliage, and tranquil tracks - smart walkers know that autumn is one of the most glorious seasons to be in the great outdoors. It’s also a great time of year to discover more of New Zealand’s unique history with Tohu Whenua.